Saturday, January 26, 2013

Seriously, Underwear?


Seriously?  I found myself worrying about underwear today?  Really?  I could be worrying about 1 million different things about traveling to get John, and what on earth am I thinking about ?  I know what I am thinking....what kind of underwear do 10 year old Chinese  boys wear?  Will he like what I buy him?  Oh my goodness, Satan has me worrying about UNDERWEAR!  


“But blessed is the man who trusts me, God, the woman who sticks with God. They’re like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers— Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, Serene and calm through droughts,bearing fresh fruit every season.

Time to calm my heart and realize that John is probably concerned about bigger things than underwear... his little heart has to be whirling in a million directions about leaving everything he has ever known and traveling to a new country with a new family. I have Jesus, who had shown me over and over again that He will provide for my every need during any season of my life as long as I am faithful to Him..  As of now I can only pray that the Lord will quiet John's heart until he can learn to trust in Jesus himself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment